This means when a user agrees to the terms, they are legally bound to follow the rules and regulations in the terms.
- If a user misuses the service or violates the terms, your company is legally able to delete or suspend the user's account.
- It states your company's rules and regulations that a user must follow if they want to continue to use your service.
- It lets you define what users can upload or add to your app. This is especially important for apps that are based on user contributions such as Twitter and Reddit.
- You are able to determine what laws will govern the agreement and how any potential issues between a user and your company will be resolved.
- It allows you to protect your intellectual property rights. It helps protect your company from those attempting to misuse or steal your copyright, trademark, logo, or brand name.